[webkit-dev] GlobalScript in WebKit

Dmitry Titov dimich at chromium.org
Wed Nov 25 21:41:46 PST 2009

Hi Sam!

Thanks a lot for sharing your perspective! I really wish your reply
had, in addition to the statement of the opinion, an argument or just
more explanation of why you think so. I think we covered SharedWorkers
and inter-window communication in the previous discussions and in the
design doc.

BTW, could you tell what's the 'course' that would be reverted?

Dmitry