[webkit-dev] ImageLoader class

Sergiy Byelozyorov rryk.ua at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:15:04 PST 2009

Hello,

I am writing my own class using ImageLoader. Can somebody, please, help me
with these questions:

   1. How do I know that the image was loaded already? Can I set up callback
   somehow?
   2. What should functions sourceURI() and dispatchLoadEvent() do?
   3. What is pixel format
   for m_imageLoader.image()->image()->data()->data()? Is this the right way to
   access loaded image raw pixel data?
   4. How can I handle animations (e.g. GIF files)? How do I know when the
   next image in the animation suquence is ready? Another callback?
   5. Which image formats are supported? Can I add my own, like HDR?

Thank you.

Sergiy