[webkit-dev] Making browsers faster: Resource Packages

Alexander Limi limi at mozilla.com
Sat Nov 21 15:12:55 PST 2009

Yeah, that sounds about right. Remember that I'm a UI designer, so I'll have
to defer to some of the other Mozilla people on the benchmark/testing side,
but we'll definitely take stuff like this into account.

I'm also looking for a good syntax for how to specify the manifest content
in the actual HTML document, suggestions welcome. This way, you wouldn't
even have to wait for the manifest file.

--
Alexander Limi · Firefox User Experience · http://limi.net