[webkit-dev] normalizing namespace indenting

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Wed Nov 18 10:03:21 PST 2009

16.11.2009, в 19:54, Chris Jerdonek написал(а):

> Second, do people prefer nested namespace blocks to end with the
> fully-qualified name (e.g. // namespace JSC::WREC) or just the final
> name (e.g. // namespace WREC)?  I have seen both.

I actually prefer no comment after the namespace ending brace. If I
have any concerns about namespaces not being properly closed, I won't
believe the comment anyway, and will check by double-clicking on the
closing brace to select the block. And if I trust that the namespace
structure is correct, then it's just visual noise.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov