[webkit-dev] plugin example is not working !!

Evan Martin evan at chromium.org
Tue Nov 17 22:16:37 PST 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Darin Adler <darin at apple.com> wrote:
> On Oct 7, 2009, at 4:51 AM, kevin631012 wrote:
>
>> I installed Webkit on ubuntu 9.04 , then I run some plugins code in folder WebKitExamplePlugins seems to be not working . those samples code are developed on Mac , problems is I all develop my code on Linux . I am not familiar with Mac .
>
> It’s true that those example plug-ins are for the Mac platform and created by Apple.
>
> If someone else has a sample plug-in to contribute for other platforms that would be great.

The test plugin used by DumpRenderTree is cross-platform.  Look in
WebKitTools/DumpRenderTree for directories with Plugin in their name.

DiamondX is a test plugin implementing the Xembed interface NPAPI on
Linux uses.  The author now works on Linux Flash so it is useful as a
reference for The Plugin.
 http://multimedia.cx/diamondx/