[webkit-dev] To use the Dump Render Tree Project to get Element Contents.

Shriram Newaskar Shriram_Newaskar at persistent.co.in
Mon Nov 9 00:24:41 PST 2009

Hi,

I wanted to see the element contents of the document. For that I had to put breakpoints in the Dump Render Tree Project's LayoutTestController.h and DumpRenderTree.cpp.
But these were of no use as that code was not visited. It showed that "No symbols are loaded".
Please could anyone help me on what to do so that DumpRenderTree Project will also run and I wil be able to see the element content.

Thanks in advance ,
Shriram Newaskar

DISCLAIMER