[webkit-dev] git.webkit.org/WebKit.git out of sync from svn repository?

Fumitoshi Ukai (鵜飼文敏) ukai at chromium.org
Thu Nov 5 20:32:10 PST 2009

I think svn has r50586 (accodring to trac.webkit.org), but git only pulls
r50565now.
Even I clone git repository from git://git.webkit.org/WebKit.git again, it
only has r50565.
Is it out of sync?

% TZ=UTC date
Fri Nov  6 04:29:15 UTC 2009
% git remote show origin
* remote origin
  Fetch URL: git://git.webkit.org/WebKit.git
  Push  URL: git://git.webkit.org/WebKit.git
  HEAD branch: master
  Remote branches:
    Safari-3-1-branch tracked
    Safari-3-2-branch tracked
    Safari-3-branch   tracked
    master            tracked
    safari-4-branch   tracked
  Local branch configured for 'git pull':
    master merges with remote master
  Local ref configured for 'git push':
    master pushes to master (up to date)
% git pull
Already up-to-date.
% git log -1 HEAD
commit 968141f94cc10ea755eebcdf08882a4253a2cd2d
Author: aroben at apple.com <aroben at apple.com
@268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc>

Date:   Thu Nov 5 16:42:45 2009 +0000

    Remove bogus else clause in bugzilla-tool

    Fixes <http://webkit.org/b/31125> REGRESSION (r47121): bugzilla-tool
    create-bug raises exception after entering bug description

    Reviewed by David Kilzer.

    * Scripts/bugzilla-tool:
    (CreateBug): else clauses are only hit if no exception is raised, so
    it makes no sense to try to re-raise the exception in an else clause.
    The exception will automatically be re-raised if it doesn't match any
    of the except clauses, so we don't have to do anything special here at
    all to get the desired behavior.

    git-svn-id: http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@50565268f45cc-cd0
9-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc