[webkit-dev] problem with IWebURLRequest

Mital Vora mital.d.vora at gmail.com
Sat May 30 20:37:29 PDT 2009

hi all,

I am trying to create a small example where "window.open()" in javascript
will open my new custom window..

I have implemented the delegate method createWebViewWithRequest()

I am able to create a new custom webview in that callback however when i try
to navigate the webview using the "IWebURLRequest *request" (which comes as
parameter to the createWebViewWithRequest() method)
and calling method loadRequest(request) on the main frame of the newly
created webview I am getting crash..

I am not sure I am implementing the correct delegate method.

Regeards,

Mital Vora.