[webkit-dev] AppCache class naming (WAS Re: SharedWorkers alternate design)

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Fri May 29 12:04:53 PDT 2009

Ha....Kitchen/Counter were an attempt to push thinking in the right
direction, not a real suggestion.

Agree that this is a rat hole and it we need to move on.

Still think Frontend/Backend is the clearest thing despite being used in a
different manner in some other places and despite Client/Server(/Service)
being used elsewhere.  But Client/Service is my second choice.