[webkit-dev] JavaScriptCor API use

Jack Wootton jackwootton at gmail.com
Tue May 26 08:32:20 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have two questions I hope I can get some help with:

1. I'm attempting to use the JavaScriptCore API to add new JSObjects
to the JavaScript environment.  In order to use the API I include
"JavaScriptCore.h".  However in doing so, JSStringRefCF.h contains
errors.  The system include CoreFoundation/CoreFoundation.h cannot be
opened.  Has anyone had this problem before?

2. After a JSObject has been successfully created using the
JAvaSCriptCore API, is it correct to use the following method to add
it to the JavaScript environment:

void Window::put(ExecState* exec, const Identifier& propertyName,
JSValue* value, int attr)

Many thanks,
Jack