[webkit-dev] Webkit JavaScript question

Zoltan Herczeg zherczeg at inf.u-szeged.hu
Fri May 22 11:36:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

I don't think so. It is not worth to do it on a desktop pc since
interpreter is always slower than JIT. However, the story is different for
embedded systems, when they enter low-memory mode. We made some
experiments before, and it seems possible to switch between jit and
interpreter, but I am not sure that the community is interested in such
features.

Zoltan