[webkit-dev] Review Queue

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Fri May 22 02:40:04 PDT 2009

On May 22, 2009, at 2:19 AM, Eric Seidel wrote:

> Update:  We're down to 74 patches now.
>
> Thanks especially to Maciej for all his reviewing this evening:
>
> curl -s "https://bugs.webkit.org/request.cgi" | grep PDT | wc -l]
> 74
>
> Still a long way to go.

FWIW I prefer this query, which counts by bug and gives a count of 57:

https://bugs.webkit.org/buglist.cgi?field0-0-0=flagtypes.name&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=review%3F

It looks like about half the remaining bugs are Qt or Gtk specific,
and likely need someone who is expert on those ports to look at them.
I don't feel comfortable reviewing things that affect Qt or Gtk APIs
especially.

- Maciej