[webkit-dev] Review Queue

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Thu May 21 20:22:29 PDT 2009

On May 21, 2009, at 7:57 PM, Eric Seidel wrote:

> I think it's better to get things out of the queue then to leave
> them rot.

But it's not the patch submitter's fault if the reviewers have been
delinquent in review. And making them resubmit the same patch after a
blanket r- is useless busywork. Per our policy you shouldn't mark a
patch r- unless you are either requesting revisions or rejecting the
whole concept of the patch <http://webkit.org/coding/
contributing.html>. So if you r-'d any patches without giving review
comments, please restore them.

Regards,
Maciej