[webkit-dev] A problem with the "data" attribute of the "object" tag

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Tue May 19 04:52:35 PDT 2009

Unless the movie was loaded from a file:/// URL, it's probably your web server setting the MIME type for the movie file:

$ grep 'avi$' /etc/httpd/mime.types
video/x-msvideo                                 avi
$ grep 'wmv$' /etc/httpd/mime.types
video/x-ms-wmv                                  wmv

Dave