[webkit-dev] glib bindings

Jerry Spicklemire zopefiend at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 12:12:51 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I'm putting together a feasibility study on using Webkit
to develop a desktop application with browser features.
I noticed in the wiki that there is a submission "under
review", to add glib bindings, which would, among other
things, enable straightforward Python development via
Webkit.

That would make a huge difference in getting Webkit
approved as a foundation for the cross-platform app
I'm going to be working on in the near future.

So, any ideas when the glib bindings will become part
of the standard Webkit package?

Thanks so much,
Jerry S.