[webkit-dev] Problem with building WebKit

Seby seby.francis at gmail.com
Thu May 7 19:58:23 PDT 2009

Adam,
But i see that there were lot of perl command executed just above this one
w/out any errors. For eg:

perl -I /home/Seby/WebKit/WebCore/bindings/scripts
/home/Seby/WebKit/WebCore/bindings/scripts/generate-bindings.pl
--include dom --include html --include css --include page --include
xml --include svg --outputDir . --defines "ENABLE_DATABASE
ENABLE_DOM_STORAGE ENABLE_ICONDATABASE ENABLE_JAVASCRIPT_DEBUGGER
ENABLE_OFFLINE_WEB_APPLICATIONS ENABLE_SVG ENABLE_SVG_ANIMATION
ENABLE_SVG_AS_IMAGE ENABLE_SVG_FONTS ENABLE_SVG_FOREIGN_OBJECT
ENABLE_SVG_USE ENABLE_VIDEO ENABLE_WORKERS ENABLE_XPATH ENABLE_XSLT
LANGUAGE_JAVASCRIPT" --generator JS
/home/Seby/WebKit/WebCore/page/AbstractView.idl

I could not figure out why it says "invalid switch". I've tested the cmd
directly in cygwin bash shell and is working.

Could you suggest me a location (if it is available) to download latest
builded WebKit Project(not source).

Thanks,
Seby.