[webkit-dev] Problem with building WebKit

Seby seby.francis at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:07:29 PDT 2009

Here is the exact count of different files inside WebCore/DerivedSOurces
directory:

Seby at blaize/cygdrive/e/cygwin/home/Seby/WebKit/WebKitBuild/obj/WebCore/DerivedSources
$ ls -lrt *.h |wc -l
336

Seby at blaize/cygdrive/e/cygwin/home/Seby/WebKit/WebKitBuild/obj/WebCore/DerivedSources
$ ls -lrt *.cpp |wc -l
335

Seby at blaize/cygdrive/e/cygwin/home/Seby/WebKit/WebKitBuild/obj/WebCore/DerivedSources
$ ls -lrt |egrep -v 'cpp|.h'
total 3148
-rw-rw-rw- 1 Seby None  10108 May  7 13:39 CSSValueKeywords.in
-rw-rw-rw- 1 Seby None   5082 May  7 13:39 CSSPropertyNames.in
-rw-rw-rw- 1 Seby None  26582 May  7 13:39 ColorData.c
-rw-rw-rw- 1 Seby None  12314 May  7 13:39 CSSPropertyNames.gperf