[webkit-dev] [win] VS2008? (was: Building WebToolKit)

Thomas Brodt thomas.brodt at porabo.ch
Tue Mar 31 23:47:16 PDT 2009

BTW: How are the chances that VS2008 will be supported somewhen in the
future? Are there any plans? Or is it a greater challenge to do that?
I'm not a genuine C++ developer, so I'm pretty clueless about that.

The reason behind that question: Microsoft has announced that support
and download availablity for the VS2005 version is stopped as of today.
And I have 2008 already installed because of another project.

Thomas