[webkit-dev] make webkit-1.1.3

Gustavo Noronha gns at gnome.org
Fri Mar 27 11:14:43 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 14:25 +0300, Alexey Proskuryakov wrote:
> On 27.03.2009, at 12:57, Zoltan Horvath wrote:
>
> > you have to update your system's ICU to 4.0.
> > (http://site.icu-project.org/download)
>

> Is this a requirement only for the Gtk port? On other platforms, ICU
> as old as 3.2 is still used, although with some differences in behavior.

No such requirement exists as far as I know. We were building it with an
earlier libicu in Debian some weeks ago. This could be caused by
starting the build with a version of icu and then trying to finish
building on another machine, with a different version of icu, I guess?

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha <gns at gnome.org>
GNOME contributor