[webkit-dev] [GTK]Scroll deficiency

robert browserwk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 22:21:42 PDT 2009

I think maybe webkit does not refresh the page when scroll.

So, i trace the flow of webkit when "scroll" event fired.

In function
    ChromeClient::repaint()

If i mask
    // if (contentChanged)

all the problem is gone when scroll page.

Even though the page refresh ok when scroll follow upon, but refresh
the page everytime when scroll, i think it's inefficiency.

Any other better way to resolve this problem ?

Also i want to know why the contentChanged variable is false when
scroll the page, actually the content of the page was changed when scroll. I
am confused.

Appreciate any clues!

Thanks.

-xiong