[webkit-dev] Tree Redness

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Thu Mar 26 16:56:59 PDT 2009

Seems we have quite a bit of tree redness atm.  Enough that I'm a
little scared to check in. ;)

http://build.webkit.org/results/trunk-mac-intel-pixel/2933/results.html
 - fast/repaint/lines-with-layout-delta.html	expected image	image
diffs	1.90% // Mitz?  Hyatt?

PPC shows a bunch of failures:
http://build.webkit.org/results/trunk-mac-ppc-release/16958/results.html
 - animations/change-keyframes-name.html // smfr?
 - animations/change-one-anim.html // smfr?
 - fast/dom/gc-9.html // ggaren?  olliej?
 - http/tests/xmlhttprequest/access-control-basic-non-simple-deny-cached.html
 - http/tests/xmlhttprequest/simple-cross-origin-progress-events.html
 - storage/quota-tracking.html // no clue...

http://build.webkit.org/

Sorry for any false accusations above.  I did not dig through the
build history, merely made guesses based on historical hacking
preferences.

- your friendly concerned WebKit citizen