[webkit-dev] caching /memory leak... browsing images

Fabio Calabrò calabro.fabio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:58:08 PDT 2009

Hi Purushottam,

I'm using  webkit  with QT -Embedded on a board with 128MB of RAM. I have
the same problem that you wrote.
So I tried your patch. I did not see significant improvements .... It saves
only a bit of memory ( I'm running Webkit with 8 Mb of Cache and with
Network Disk Cache enabled)  and animated gif are not working properly... Do
you have this problem too??
Why are you doing clear on all m_imageList ??

Regards
Fabio Calabrò