[webkit-dev] Pushing data to plugin

Jack Wootton jackwootton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:15:07 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm unsure about how I can access the Browser functions.  Assuming
control is in a plugin instance object, and a plugin instance object
is created using New.  The parameter of type NPP is passed into the
New method of the plugin instance object.  Using this parameter I can
access two pointers

ndata (pointing to the browser)
pdata (pointing to the plugin instance object)

How can I use ndata to call Brwoser functions such as NPN_GetURL?

The plugin instance object is created using Newm which accepts aHow
can the plugin instance object access the the Browser functions

--
Regards
Jack