[webkit-dev] want to port JIT to MIPS - why GtkLaunder needs gcc?

Jenson Lui jhnlui at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 18:47:59 PDT 2009

Hello,

      Do you mean the Programs/GtkLauncher? Since the GtkLauncher is a wrapper
script and will create the actual lt-GtkLauncher under
Programs/.libs/.  My way is to
just run the Programs/GtkLauncher in host (with your cross toolchain
in PATH) and let
the script create the lt-GtkLauncher. Just ignore the error and copy the
Programs/.libs/lt-GtkLauncher created to your target.
     Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jenson