[webkit-dev] Cairo-build on Windows fails

Frank Thomsen fth at trifork.com
Fri Mar 13 04:34:03 PDT 2009

Hi

I am trying to build the Cairo port on a windows machine (building in Visual Studio) but it fails with the following error message (amongst others):

error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'curl_socket_t'                C:\cygwin\home\fth\webkit\requirements\include\curl\curl.h 183

I have checked out the source and done all the other stuff mentioned at webkit.org. Furthermore I followed the guidelines at http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingCairoOnWindows using the bundled version of the required libraries. Visual Studio is set up to have the following extra include libraries (from the requirements-package):
<somewhere>\requirements\include\cairo\
<somewhere>\requirements\include\

And the directory <somewhere> \requirements\lib\ is added to the library directories.

Can anyone see what my problem is? I am building using the "Release_Cairo" build target.

Regards, and thanks in advance
Frank