[webkit-dev] Regarding Resource Loader

natasha gabriella webkitrelated at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:17:38 PDT 2009

Hi

Just needed an opinion. I need to create a multiple window browser on Gtk. I
am thinking of using some stable release of Webkit for it.
Meanwhile i just had a question. I happened to go through code of webkit an
sfound some Shared<T> class.

What exactly it does. There are quite a few classes which are derived from
Shared<classname>. Is it like class object is singleton and shared among ?

Moreover if multiple window (mostly will be achieved by using some tab like
interface) are used, What all loader are advices to be shared ?

- Natasha