[webkit-dev] Extending JS context for all WebFrames

Ross Lillie ross.lillie at motorola.com
Thu Mar 12 15:51:01 PDT 2009

Thanks Geoff,

But I think I¹m still faced with the same problem.  If I want ALL pages
associated with all possible WebViews to have access to my external
objects/properties, does this still not require me to reinitialize the
global object (via the context reference) at each page load?  What I¹m
trying to accomplish is to have my extended global object be the default
object for all webview/page lists.

It¹s 6pm and my brain hurts.  Thanks for any help/insight you can provide.

Confused in Schaumburg,
Ross Lillie