[webkit-dev] currently failing regression tests on Mac OS X Leopard

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Fri Mar 6 09:20:56 PST 2009

On Mar 6, 2009, at 8:36 AM, Dimitri Glazkov wrote:

> Since I checked in the failing tests, I feel responsible, too.
>
> I'd say let's remove these tests and work to get the CSS2.1 suite
> updated. WDYT?

I think it's an acceptable strategy to have these new separate tests.
I just think someone needs to generate the correct expected results.

Changing the CSS 2.1 suite itself would be OK, but I don't think it
would have a big effect. We'd still need correct expected results.

I think the main question is who will generate expected results that
are correct for Mac OS X.

     -- Darin