[webkit-dev] currently failing regression tests on Mac OS X Leopard

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Fri Mar 6 07:47:25 PST 2009

After fixing the test I could easily deal with myself, the following
tests are failing for me:

     fast/block/float/t0905-c414-flt-fit-01-d-g.html
     fast/block/float/t0905-c5525-fltblck-00-d-ag.html
     fast/block/float/t0905-c5526-flthw-00-c-g.html

It looks like the check-in to deal with the YinYang character included
some incorrect test results, or at least results that don't work on my
computer. We need to correct the test results.

     fast/repaint/transform-absolute-in-positioned-container.html

Simon, you added this test originally so maybe you can figure out why
it's giving me a result with an element 20 pixels wide instead of 40
now.

     -- Darin