[webkit-dev] request to add SH4 platform

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Thu Mar 5 06:48:40 PST 2009

Hi Simone,

Code contribution guidelines are here:

http://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html

Please open a new bug on <https://bugs.webkit.org/> and post your patch there with its review flag set.  (Feel free to CC me on the bug.)  Note that your patch should also have ChangeLog entries, as explained on the webkit.org web site.

Looking at the two patches, I think they're fine as-is and would have no problem landing in the source tree.

Thanks for your contribution!

Dave