[webkit-dev] Applying transforms to box-reflect

Jonathan Smiley jonathan at zurb.com
Wed Mar 4 10:04:45 PST 2009

Is it possible to apply a transform (like skew) to the reflection
generated by -webkit-box-reflect?  My current style is:
-webkit-box-reflect: below 4px
	-webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom,
		from(transparent),
		color-stop(0.8, transparent),
		to(rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.25)));

I'd like to skew the reflection only (not the reflected object) such
that the reflection's bottom edge is wider than the top.  I've checked
the relatively sparse documentation and can't seem to find a
definitive answer...if it's possible I imagine it's a syntactical
thing.  Thanks!
- Jonathan Smiley

Jonathan Smiley
ZURB | Designer