[webkit-dev] wap support schedule

조정흠 journeyerhum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 04:00:15 PST 2009

Hello,

In the previous archive, I found that someone in webkit.org(excuse me if I
am wrong) was merging code for wap support.
He said that webkit will support WML and WCSS.

I tried open a wml page with current nightly builded safari on windows. But
safari only downloaded the wml page. It doesn't seem to be able to render
wml page yet.

Could I know the schedule for merging work of WML and WCSS?

Isn't it true that I already can make safari render wml page through some
configuration changes of latest nightly builded safari?

Thank you very much for your kind answer in advance!

Humi
Seoul