[webkit-dev] Webkit client

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 20:41:48 PDT 2009

Hi Tali,

On Jun 24, 2009, at 11:22 PM, tali garsiel wrote:

> I would like to debug Webkit in a stand alone application (without
> safari).
>
> My OS is windows.
>
> Can I use a c# client? (I saw a discussion about registration
> related problem).
>
> What are the alternatives?

The WebKit distribution includes a test program called WinLauncher,
located in the WebKitTools/WinLauncher directory.

Someone once posted to the list that they had built a C# program to
run WebKit, but I have not seen any source code or other information
on this topic.  I'm mostly focused on embedding in a C++ program, so
have not spent any time looking at this.  C# is generally pretty good
at interoperation with DLL's, so I don't imagine it would be too
difficult.

-Brent