[webkit-dev] InlineBox::m_isSVG

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Thu Jun 25 02:44:35 PDT 2009

400k is too large of a patch for anyone to review.

I would suggest you start by splitting out the layout test changes
from the rest of the patch.  I would also suggest that you try to post
the code changes in smaller chunks.  Ideal patch review size is <20k,
but that's not always possible for feature patches of course. :)

-eric