[webkit-dev] Getting global object from a webkit context throws a warning

Sebastian Linke Seb_Linke at web.de
Thu Jun 25 02:14:34 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm currently learning how a JavaScript context is structured. Therefore I just
load a site in a WebKit session and try to access the property "document.forms"
using `JSObjectGetProperty()`: http://paste.pocoo.org/show/125018/

But before I go on, I would like to know why I get this warnings:

$ LANG=C gcc test.c -o test $(pkg-config --cflags --libs webkit-1.0)
test.c: In function 'get_forms':
test.c:23: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
test.c:24: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
test.c:25: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

I'm using the Debian package `libwebkit-dev` to compile under Ubuntu 9.04.

I think there is something, that I overlook. But I don't know what. :-(

Cheers,

Sebastian