[webkit-dev] WebKit Visual Studio DLLs

Eric Brunstad webkit-list at ericbrunstad.com
Wed Jun 24 15:16:54 PDT 2009

Ryosuke,

Thank you very much.  That was very helpful.

For anyone else who is trying to see where the linker dependencies are
listed, you right click "WebKit" in the Property Manager, click
"Properties," click "Configuration Properties," click "Linker," and
then click "Input," making sure the "Release_Cairo" configuration is
selected at the top of the dialog box.

Thanks again,
Eric