[webkit-dev] Should we put the webkit.org mailing lists on Gmane?

Ryan Grimm grimm at xqdev.com
Wed Jun 24 09:57:34 PDT 2009

On Jun 24, 2009, at 9:38 AM, Adam Roben wrote:

> On Jun 22, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Patrick Mueller wrote:
>
>> Adam Roben wrote:
>>> Given the single vote in favor and no one opposed, I'm going to
>>> work on this today.
>>> -Adam

Another option is using the MarkMail archives (http://webkit.markmail.org/
).  They have archives going back to 2005 for the dev, reviews and
unassigned lists.  Outside of a pretty powerful search box, MarkMail
has a couple of nice features including analytics and custom RSS feeds
for any query you give it (disclaimer: I'm one of the developers on
the site so I'm a little biased :).

--Ryan