[webkit-dev] WebKit Visual Studio DLLs

Eric Brunstad webkit-list at ericbrunstad.com
Wed Jun 24 09:49:54 PDT 2009

Hi,

How does Visual Studio determine which libraries to link to when
building WebKit?  I've looked everywhere and I cannot find how it is
referencing them.  For example, WebKit Cairo uses cairo.lib,
CFLite.lib, etc.  How does Visual Studio know it needs to link with
these libraries and have the WebKit.dll file reference the associated
DLLs.  The reason this is important to me is because I want to static
linking rather than DLLs for these dependencies.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Eric Brunstad
Mind Sprockets Software LLC