[webkit-dev] JavaScriptCore in Windows Applications

webkit-list at ericbrunstad.com webkit-list at ericbrunstad.com
Mon Jun 22 07:12:07 PDT 2009

Brent,

Thank you very much for your reply.  It was very helpful.  Unfortunately,
I cannot compile your CallJS sample.  It appears that the 'afxwin.h' file
is not present on my system.  Is it not possible to compile your sample
with Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition with the Windows Server 2003 R2 SDK?

Thank you,
Eric

------ Build started: Project: CallJS, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Compiling...
stdafx.cpp
c:\documents and settings\eric
brunstad\desktop\calljs\calljs\calljs\stdafx.h(38) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Eric
Brunstad\Desktop\CallJS\CallJS\CallJS\Release\BuildLog.htm"
CallJS - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========