[webkit-dev] Should we put the webkit.org mailing lists on Gmane?

Patrick Mueller pmuellr at muellerware.org
Mon Jun 22 06:36:50 PDT 2009

Adam Roben wrote:
> Given the single vote in favor and no one opposed, I'm going to work on
> this today.
>
> -Adam
>
> On Jun 15, 2009, at 4:52 PM, Gustavo Noronha wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 2009-06-13 at 09:00 -0400, Adam Roben wrote:
>>>
>>> Gmane (<http://gmane.org>) provides a few features that could be
>>> useful for thewebkit.org mailing lists, including:
>>>
>>> * a nicer web interface than Mailman's
>>> * indexed search (maybe better than Mailman's, certainly at least as
>>> good, and with a better interface)

Belated +1.

I'm already following one list on gmane.os.opendarwin.webkit.devel .
Not sure which list that maps to.  I guess you want to get that one
renamed to the new standardized names.  I imagine you will have to make
some kind of special request for that.

My experience has been that it can take a while for gmane to pick up new
requests, so, be patient.

--
Patrick Mueller