[webkit-dev] MIPS port problem - cti_op_put_by_id slow case problem

Toshiyasu Morita tm_webkit at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 14:18:54 PDT 2009

--- On Wed, 6/17/09, Geoffrey Garen <ggaren at apple.com> wrote:

> I'm not really interested in helping with the dubiously legal task of
taking >

> JavaScriptCore, which is an OpenSource library, and turning it
into a closed,

> proprietary library.

I've talked to my client, and he's told me it's their intent to
contribute the port back to the community once the port is finished.

IMHO main problem with trying to contribute the code now is they have milestones, and there aren't enough resources to coordinate the merging of all the MIPS architecture-specific code back to mainline.

Toshi