[webkit-dev] rdar://5735912 for DumpRenderTree?

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at google.com
Tue Jun 16 20:06:54 PDT 2009

Hi,
I'm trying to debug DumpRenderTree but keep getting

"CFURLConnectionScheduleWithCurrentMessageQueue: NO LONGER NEEDED TO BE
CALLED -
done by "CFURLConnectionScheduleWithCurrentMessageQueue: NO LONGER NEEDED TO
BE CALLED -
done by CFURLConnectionScheduleWithRunLoop (4) (see
rdar://5735912)CFURLConnecti
onScheduleWithCurrentMessageQueue: NO LONGER NEEDED TO BE CALLED - done by
CFURL
ConnectionScheduleWithRunLoop (3) (see rdar://5735912)"

But since I don't have radar access, I don't really understand what it is.
Is this something we should worry about?  Or is it something that we should
just ignore?

Ryosuke