[webkit-dev] Puzzled, can anyone give me a hint?

TianShijun tiansjun at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 03:08:21 PDT 2009

Hi All,
I am reviewing the code of WebKit. I found that in PluginView.h/cpp , only one method (setPlatformPluginWidget) can set the private member PluginView::m_window to be non-zero.

I have searched all the codes and found that only PluginViewMac.cpp has invoked this function. Is that mean PluginView::m_window is always equal to zero except in Mac? But actually it is a valid value in Qt/X11. Then where do we initialize it?

Thanks!