[webkit-dev] arm jit

Zoltan Herczeg zherczeg at inf.u-szeged.hu
Thu Jun 11 11:43:28 PDT 2009

> If you're interested in review or commit rights, they're granted based
> on a track record of good work, good judgement, and good
> collaboration. You can read more about the policy here:
> http://webkit.org/coding/commit-review-policy.html
> .
>
> Please work on your collaboration skills. Right now, your tone stinks.

I am sorry if I was not clear. I was talking about cooperation and
openness, not about commit rights. Actually, I think it is unimportant who
commit a patch, the important thing is that everyone should know what is
happening. That is why I wrote those boring blog posts about technical
details.

Zoltan