[webkit-dev] Looking for a counterpart of webkit_get_default_session()

Sebastian Linke Seb_Linke at web.de
Wed Jun 10 11:04:55 PDT 2009

Hi there,

a few weeks ago I noticed that the WebKitGTK+ 1.1.1 release comes up with a nice feature: webkit_get_default_session()

In the last days I was playing around with the underlying SoupSession and now I would like to know if you are going to give it some kind of counterpart.

Or is there already a way to give a modified SoupSession back to WebKit?

Regards

Sebastian