[webkit-dev] How to cross compile Webkit_Qt into MIPS target board?

deuxliquid deuxliquid at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 18:07:30 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am finding out the way to cross compile Qt into MIPS. Someone can help me or give me some ideas?

Below are my simple steps and concepts: I have a computer (host) and a
target board. My host is X86 processor but target board is MIPS
processor. I connect the host to the target board via a serial port
(COM). I name the root of target board at my host "/tango/usr/local".
Now I want to install Qt into /tango/usr/local for using in target
board. How do I install Qt in it with MIPS platform?

Thank in advance!

Hai

      Đặt ngay địa chỉ email mới!
Lấy ngay địa chỉ email bạn từng muốn có trước khi có người khác nhanh tay hơn!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/vn/