[webkit-dev] to reitveld or not to reitveld

Peter Kasting pkasting at google.com
Sat Jun 6 15:34:02 PDT 2009

Clarifications:

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Peter Kasting <pkasting at google.com> wrote:

> I'm not trying to be hyperbolic.

On the other hand, I could simply be flat-out wrong.  Although I did re-read
Ojan's email and I don't I see him as saying there'd be a lot of actual
coding needed to try Rietveld.

- Doesn't work with diff's generated by git.

> I didn't realize git was formally supported by WebKit.  I assume git can
> generate diff/patch/svn-compatible diffs with some options (I am not a git
> user).

Also, a bunch of Chromium team members use git full-time, so I assume they
have in fact already solved this problem.

PK