[webkit-dev] why js script" var a = new XMLHttpRequest; ", it's ok; but "var a = new StyleSheet; ", it'll throw an exception?

Nevo sakur.deagod at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 02:51:48 PDT 2009

hi:
I havn't used the StyleSheet object like in this way ,so here's my guess :
The stylesheet is usually defined in server side ,people usually retrieve
stylesheet via DOM StyleSheetObject (document.styleSheets). If you wanna
create a new StyleSheet in your javascript. you probably may look at this
http://eightpence.com/creating-new-css-stylesheets-with-javascript/

Nevo