[webkit-dev] Fwd: [GTK]Scroll deficiency

Srinivas Rao M Hamse msrinirao at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 03:01:23 PDT 2009

Hi Gustavo/Xiong,

Is the patch discussed in this thread is acceptable for Gtk+Directfb
platform ? Its very annoying that UI goes bad when we use scroll feature.
Also is there a bug already logged on this issue, Can we log a fresh bug
report if its not done ?

regards,
Srinivas Rao. M <http://msrinirao.blogspot.com>

--