[webkit-dev] Fwd: [GTK]Scroll deficiency

Srinivas Rao M Hamse msrinirao at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:41:38 PDT 2009

Hi Xiong,

My platform is WebKiton gtk+directfb. I am noticing that the issue is still
present in the current Webkit nightly R-44111 build. I saw your sugested
patch :

>   In function ChromeClient::scroll()
>
>     //   gdk_window_move_region(window, moveRegion, delta.width(),
> delta.height());
>     //   gdk_region_offset(moveRegion, delta.width(), delta.height());
>       gdk_window_move_region(window, moveRegion, moveRect.width,
> moveRect.height);
>       gdk_region_offset(moveRegion, moveRect.width, moveRect.height);
>
> After applying it, I am not finding the scroll deficiency issue.
I wish to know if this fix is working, why is it not landed yet. What is the
plan for this bug.
What is the bug number for Gtk+Directfb platform.

Thanks and regards,
Srinivas Rao.M <http://msrinirao.blogspot.com>

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Xiong <browserwk at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Srinivas Rao M  Hamse